This past week, CTM covered the following issues:
- Chinese regulatory developments related to antitrust enforcement and financial audits; SPS measures on imports; and multiple Chinese trade measures and practices discussed at the WTO.
- New U.S. sanctions legislation, Congressional hearings on China's role in Latin America and the Caribbean, and Congressional pressure against using Chinese semiconductors; and USTR and U.S. EXIM Bank reports that address China economic relations.
- Australia-U.S. cooperation on critical minerals and Australia's efforts to diversify trade away from China.
- A Canadian parliament report on a Chinese investment in the critical minerals sector.
- China-EU discussions that touched on trade relations.
- A UK parliamentary discussion of forced labor in China.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in