This past week, CTM covered the following issues:
- Chinese regulatory actions related to supply chains, anti-dumping duties, FTAs, and the use of algorithms; and a Chinese effort to cooperate more with Portuguese-speaking countries.
- U.S. Treasury officials' comments on China issues; Congressional actions on anti-dumping and investment in China; and a U.S. court decision related to avoidance of anti-dumping duties.
- A UK government security review of the acquisition of a semiconductor factory by a Chinese-owned technology company.
- European anti-dumping duties on imports of graphite electrodes from China.
- Data related to investment coming into Australia from China.
- Comments from the Singapore Prime Minister and the World Bank President on issues related to China's economic relations.