This past week, CTM covered the following issues:
- Chinese regulatory actions related to supply chains, anti-dumping duties, FTAs, and the use of algorithms; and a Chinese effort to cooperate more with Portuguese-speaking countries.
- U.S. Treasury officials' comments on China issues; Congressional actions on anti-dumping and investment in China; and a U.S. court decision related to avoidance of anti-dumping duties.
- A UK government security review of the acquisition of a semiconductor factory by a Chinese-owned technology company.
- European anti-dumping duties on imports of graphite electrodes from China.
- Data related to investment coming into Australia from China.
- Comments from the Singapore Prime Minister and the World Bank President on issues related to China's economic relations.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in