This past week, CTM covered the following issues:
- A draft of China's Export Control Law, new rules on foreign-invested telecom companies, tariff cuts on coal, and imports of aquatic products from Kenya.
- A new list of Chinese companies subject to delisting on U.S. stock markets, details on USTR's review of the Section 301 tariffs, Congressional pressure and legislation on SEC, FCC, and CFIUS matters, and comments by the U.S. Trade Representative and the U.S. Ambassador to China on various trade issues.
- A New Zealand organization's report on NZ-China trade.
- An Indian official's comments on Tesla imports from China.
- Germany's blockage of a Chinese investment.
- A book by a U.S. scholar on U.S.-China competition in global economic leadership.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in