This past week, CTM covered the following issues:
- Details on a Chinese summit focused on multinational companies, Chinese foreign ministry cooperation meetings with Central Asian countries, various China Customs announcements, and apps found to violate the law.
- U.S. decisions on suspending trade remedy tariffs on solar panels and on enforcement of export restrictions, remarks by the U.S. Trade Representative on China trade issues, solicitation of comments on U.S.-Taiwan trade negotiations, commitments not to invest U.S. retirement savings in Chinese companies, and a discussion of China's rare earth policies.
- European trade ministers talking about China trade issues.
- African views on Huawei and Chinese investments in 5G.
- Argentine and Uruguayan anti-dumping duties on Chinese goods.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in