This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- Trade discussions with South Korea;
- Lower tariffs on imports from LDCs, and exports of pears to Ecuador;
- China's concerns about the U.S. CHIPS Act.
In the U.S.:
- Charges against a Chinese tech company for violating Iran sanctions;
- A Congressional hearing on Chinese coercion, some Senators' concerns about YMTC, and one senator's push to keep U.S. retirement savings out of China.
Other parts of the world:
- Chinese company BYD's new SUV sales in Australia.
You don't have access to this post on China Trade Monitor at the moment, but if you upgrade your account you'll be able to see the whole thing, as well as all the other posts in the archive! Subscribing only takes a few seconds and will give you immediate access.
This post is for subscribers only
Already have an account? Sign in
More in CTM Weekly Newsletter
You've successfully subscribed to China Trade Monitor
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to China Trade Monitor
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.