This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- Trade discussions with Nepal, and easing of import barriers on agriculture products from Africa;
- Rulings on patent disputes;
- Publication of algorithm information submitted by major companies;
- Delisting of Chinese SOEs on a U.S. stock exchange.
In the U.S.:
- New developments with U.S.-Taiwan trade talks;
- Addition of new technologies to an export control list.
- An anti-dumping decision on silicon from China.
In other parts of the world:
- WTO committee meetings discussing various China trade issues.