This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- President Xi's address to the Communist Party Congress
- Local government measures to encourage semiconductor/tech investment
- Guidelines released for importing edible aquatic animals from Papua New Guinea
In the United States:
- Biden administration warning about risk of Chinese tech products, threats to cybersecurity
- GOP Senators warn about Huawei semiconductor plant
- Experts discuss "China shock"
- Apple pauses plan to use YMTC chips
- U.S.-Taiwan trade issues
In the rest of the world:
- Concerns in the EU about airport deal for Chinese baggage-scanning equipment
- EU anti-dumping decision involving consideration of CCP role
- Review of Chinese investment in German port
- New UK deadlines in Huawei 5G removal
- Singapore and Australia PMs discuss China trade issues