This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- High level official exchanges with the United States, Pakistan and Vietnam
- Allowing imports of aquatic imports from Nicaragua and plant imports from Laos
- Decisions on trade remedies for imports from India, South Korea, Thailand, and Malaysia
- 2022 version of the Catalog of Encouraged Industries for Foreign Investment issued
In the United States:
- Congressman pushes Biden administration on its implementation of export controls for semiconductors and supercomputers.
- Administration officials discuss Chinese scanning equipment being used at the Mexico-U.S. border and the recent decision related to export controls on China
- USTR posts advance version of questions for Section 301 review
- Think tank report on federal and state procurement of tech equipment
In the rest of the world:
- EU anti-dumping decisions on Chinese imports
- Canada ordered divestiture of investments by three Chinese companies in Canadian critical mineral companies
- At WTO meetings, China raised concerns about recent U.S. legislation involving industrial subsidies, and expressed concerns about overuse of safeguard measures
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in