This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- Trade negotiations and talks with Ecuador, African countries, and the Philippines
- New requirements for imports of durian imports from the Philippines
- Discussions on compulsory licensing of COVID drugs in China
- Academic review of developments related to government screening of Chinese foreign investments around the world
In the U.S.:
- New Congressional committee on U.S.-China competition established
- Republican leader of important trade committee chosen
- Report on enforcement action against imports of red dates from Xinjiang
- More actions against TikTok
At the WTO:
- Trade issues involving China discussed at WTO trade in services meeting
- CTM review of U.S. government documents on China's WTO accession.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in