This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- Trade and other deals with Brazil
- Review of AD/CVDs on Australian barley, extension of AD duties on Japanese chemicals
- Sanctions on U.S. firms selling arms to Taiwan
- A report on China's International Commercial Court
In the U.S.:
- Treasury Secretary speech on U.S.-China economic relations
- Sanctions on Chinese firms for dealings with Iran and Russia
- Legislation introduced to ban Chinese citrus imports
- Congress raises questions about Ford-CATL battery factory deal; holds hearings on implementation of UFLPA and countering China's trade and investment agenda
- Renewal of EU anti-dumping duties on steel products from China and Taiwan
- Ukraine's designation of Xiaomi as an "international war sponsor"
At the WTO:
- Panel composed to hear EU complaint about various Chinese trade restrictions imposed on Lithuania
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in