This past week CTM covered the following issues:
- Several trade policy developments within China, related to Lithuanian trade restrictions, data regulations, and trade with New Zealand and the UAE;
- Updates on Taiwan's trade restrictions on Japanese imports and draft laws for technology protection;
- Biden's China trade policy, several pieces of U.S. legislation related to China, USPTO's report on 5G, USTR's report on China's WTO compliance, and discussions within the FDA on a Chinese trialed-drug;
- An Indian ban on Chinese apps;
- An Australian parliamentary report on the CPTPP applications of China/Taiwan;
- An EU WTO consultations request on Chinese IP practices;
- A split in the UK about restoring a forum to talk trade and investment with China.