This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- State Council document on opening up in pilot zones and free trade ports
- Li Qiang criticism of "de-risking"
- Trade cooperation with France, New Zealand, and Poland
In the U.S.:
- Biden administration files brief against Florida law restricting Chinese real estate purchases
- Countervailing duties on Chinese tin mill
- House Committee findings on Shein/Temu, pressure on U.S. automakers to reduce reliance on China
- EU Parliament meeting on new "economic security" strategy
- Dutch restrictions on export of semiconductor equipment
At the WTO:
- China accepts WTO fisheries subsidies agreement
- WTO TBT Committee meeting deals with China trade issues