This past week CTM covered the following issues:
- Several trade policy developments within China, related to SPS measures, cross-border e-commerce, and sanctions;
- Various statements by the Biden administration and members of Congress on China trade policy, a USTR report on IP, and a request by China Unicom to stay an FCC order;
- U.S. and Canadian discussions of critical mineral competition with China;
- Prospects for the Indo Pacific Economic Framework;
- An Indian ban on drone imports;
- Discussion in Australia on Chinese media competition in the Pacific region;
- An EU anti-dumping measure on Chinese fasteners.