This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- Lifting of AD/CV duties on Australian barley
- Report on U.S. WTO compliance
In the U.S.:
- China-related outbound investment restrictions announced
- Legislation signed on U.S.-Taiwan trade
- Legislation introduced on monitoring Chinese subsidies
In the EU:
- Two new actions on anti-dumping duties on Chinese imports
This post is for subscribers only
Already have an account? Sign in
You've successfully subscribed to China Trade Monitor
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to China Trade Monitor
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.