This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- U.S. Commerce Secretary visit to China
- Trade agreement with Nicaragua
- China-Africa leaders' meetings
- Anti-dumping review on chlorobutyl rubber
In the U.S.:
- Proposed AD/CVD rule changes
- Final determinations in solar circumvention case
- Court challenge to UFLPA Entity List designation
At the WTO:
- Review of China's subsidy notifications
This post is for subscribers only
Already have an account? Sign in
You've successfully subscribed to China Trade Monitor
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to China Trade Monitor
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.