This past week, CTM covered the following issues.
- Meetings with Australia and Italy
- Efforts to open up services trade
- Penalties on foreign due diligence firm
- Investigations of companies with ties to Uyghur labor
At the WTO:
- Difficulties with appointment of Chinese citizen to subsidies expert group
- Chinese restrictions on Japanese aquatic products based on concerns over radiation
- Notification of Chinese anti-dumping actions
This post is for subscribers only
Already have an account? Sign in
You've successfully subscribed to China Trade Monitor
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to China Trade Monitor
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.