This past week, CTM covered the following issues:
- Chinese official meetings, agreements, and discussions with Brazil and Pacific islands countries; new customs SPS announcements; and new environmental regulations.
- Statements by Biden administration officials on China trade issues, and Congressional pressure on the Biden administration on these issues.
- Updates on the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework.
- An ISDS lawsuit related to a Greenland rare earth mine.
- Canadian 5G restrictions.
- A think tank report on the level of Chinese industrial subsidies.